Monday, November 25, 2013

10 Minute, all over.... This lady kicked my butt. You think, 10 minutes, that sounds great! No no no, you forget it's for a VS Model... it's really 10 minutes of hell.

Commercial workout
Commercial workout
Click here to download
10 Minute, all over.... This lady kicked my butt. You think, 10 minutes, that sounds great! No no no, you forget it's for a VS Model... it's really 10 minutes of hell.
10 Minute, all over.... This lady kicked my butt. You think, 10 minutes, that sounds great! No no no, you forget it's for a VS Model... it's really 10 minutes of hell.
Click here to download
Daily Workout Plan. Oh shoot, two months to go before my Vegas birthday weekend!
Daily Workout Plan. Oh shoot, two months to go before my Vegas birthday weekend!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment